LEHRN is a professional community sharing knowledge and experience on the successful alignment of Human Resources/Human Capital Management (HR/HCM) and talent management information systems to support best business practices.
LEHRN is a non-profit association of HR systems professionals who share knowledge and exchange experiences on the successful alignment of strategy, software, technology, and services to support best business practices for human capital management & talent management.
LEHRN members participate to learn and contribute to understanding how to manage the five perspectives that drive HR systems: People, Process, Technology, Structure, & Culture. Through regular meetings and an annual conference, LEHRN promotes a clearer picture of the marketplace of human capital management vendors and products and creates a professional business network concerned with each company’s successful investment of financial and human capital in HR tools and technology.
Why Our Members Participate in LEHRN:
Members at all points on the implementation cycle participate to learn and contribute to understanding how to manage the five perspectives that drive HR systems: People, Process, Technology, Structure, & Culture. Through regular meetings, LEHRN promotes a clearer picture of the marketplace of Human Capital Management Systems (HCMS) vendors and products and creates a professional business network concerned with each company’s successful investment of financial and human capital in HR tools and technology. We are a local affiliate of International Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM).
Seeking Board members for
LEHRN, the Leading Edge HR Network, is a business association of systems professionals interested in HR software, technology, and HCM strategy. LEHRN was established in 2009 as a not-for-profit corporation in Minnesota and reports annually as a 501(c)6 federal tax-exempt organization. Our members come from a wide variety of positions and perspectives including: HR, IT, procurement, software development, marketing, business strategy, and executive leadership. Our organization welcomes professionals from both end-user companies and from the vendor community.
The LEHRN Board of Directors is seeking nominations from individuals who wish to be considered for the LEHRN Board of Directors for a 2 year term beginning Fall 2013. The Nominations Committee will recommend candidates to the LEHRN general membership who will elect new directors to fill open positions on the LEHRN Board of Directors.
The nominations committee has the following minimum requirements:
• Be a LEHRN member for at least one year (or attended at least four LEHRN events in the past year) AND
• Have at least three years experience in HR systems, software, and related technology.
Please submit Nomination forms by
Wednesday, June 26, 2013.
The Board of Directors expectations:
- Provide strategic thinking and perspective on the "big picture" of the association’s mission, objectives and organizational framework.
- Attend approximately 4 board meetings throughout the year and volunteer at the annual HR Tech Expo & Conference.
- Participate fully in LEHRN activities.
- Is committed to the time required to effectively serve on the Board (generally 3 hours/month, but 10 hours/month 3 months leading up to the annual HR Tech Expo & Conference)
- Lead and participate in Board initiatives and association strategies, including:
- Committee leadership: Lead a specific sub-committee in order for the association to successfully function and uphold our mission.
- LEHRN ambassadorship: Act as a brand ambassador for LEHRN by promoting the organization, its mission and its membership.
- Formulate policies in key areas of strategic direction, financial management and governance.
LEHRN is especially interested in nominees with interest in volunteer leadership in the following areas:
- Database Administration/Analytics
- Marketing and Communications
- Treasurer "in-training"
- Tech Expo Deelopment
- Volunteerism Recruitment
We hope you are interested. If you are click here to complete a nomination form.
- For information about LEHRN or general LEHRN questions, please contact Executive Director Matthew Peterson at email@example.com or 952-938-2937
LEHRN June Members' Event ____________________
Thursday, June 20th, 8am-Noon
“Strategic Workforce Planning”
GE Vehicle Innovation Center
3 Capital Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
EVERYONE IS INVITED!
LEHRN June Event Details